Shipping & Returns
We believe that for our customers to have the best online shopping experience we must provide a flawless shipping experience. Unfortunately, we cannot control what happens to your order once it is in the hands of the shipping company. But if something should happen to your package at that point, we will work tirelessly to fix any problem.
Our shipping process is as follows:
After approval and verification of credit card information, all in-stock orders will be shipped out within 1-3 business days of the time it is placed. Inconsistent data and billing information may delay your order, so please double check your information. If for any reason an order or part of an order cannot be shipped in that time period, we will notify you immediately.
If you should find anything wrong with your order, please notify us immediately and we will fix the problem as quickly as possible.
Here are a few things to note about shipping:
- We ship to the continental USA only.
- Please allow 4-10 business days for the shipment to arrive, unless otherwise notified.
- If you place an order for a backordered item, you will be notified as to when you can expect to receive it.
- Always notify us about any problems with your order. We recommend emailing us at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Our return policy is to offer a full refund of the product price (does not include shipping) if you are unsatisfied for any reason. However, the customer is responsible for returning the product in resellable condition (unopened and undamaged packaging) and paying for all shipping costs. If you plan to make a return we need to be notified within 1 (one) week of your receipt of our products.
We offer no exchange before sending your article of merchandise back to us. And please make sure that all of the following conditions have been correctly satisfied. The article you wish to return:
- must be unused and not damaged;
- must be returned complete;
- must be sent in its original packaging;
- returns and exchanges will only be made once all of the items have been delivered back to Boston Wicked Good Treats and must be shipped from the United States.
- Include a copy of your receipt with your returned item(s)
Ship returns to: (Note) the order number is on your invoice:
- Boston Wicked Good Treats
- Attn: Rob Chauvin
- (your order number)
- 19 Manzi Way
Douglas, MA 01516
For your security, please return your item with an insured courier (e.g., FedEx, UPS, USPS Parcel Post). We are not responsible for items damaged or lost in transit.